Nancy N. Blackburn, Purpose & Wellness Mentor | Founder
Also goes by Nancy Newren
Hi! I’m so glad you’re here. You are an important person and a great being. My mission is to help you experience the joy, peace, and wellness (in mind, heart, body, and life) that LIVING YOUR PURPOSE brings! I know that life is very heavy at times and I know that the heaviness doesn’t have to weigh us down. We can learn to be strong and not only carry our own burdens, but we can grow to help others move past these obstacles and live their purpose as well.
Life is meant for living your puporse full on! That is what Living Life Blooming is all about! The greatest joys and peace come from fulfilling what God as sent you here to do!
I have studied purpose and wellness for over a decade from ancient moral philosophy to modern self-help philosophers. I have used the techniques I’ve learned to not only survive over three decades of depression and grief but to also find joy in everyday life, break into the video game industry, meet the love of my life and forever (God still performs miracles!), build successful online and offline businesses, and so much more! These are just some of the big things, but I’ve also used these techniques to experience daily joy and peace and I help others do the same. After all, life is meant for having joy and that’s what I try to bring others in everything I do!
I know that you deserve increased daily peace and joy too and that if I can, you can! I’ve spent decades learning about happiness and joy, and if my brain can figure it out, you can too!
Here are some fancy credentials I can list. I want you to know that whether your own list is short or long (or you feel it’s nonexistent) and no matter how you feel about the things on your list, you are here for great things! God made you and He made you great.
Some Fancy Credentials
- Wellness & Online Business Mentor/Founder of LiveLifeBlooming.com
- Daughters of Light Group Mentor, 2015
- Mindset Mastery Graduate with Honors, 2019
- Survived nearly lifelong depression and grief
- Founded Nancys Do-Gooders, a volunteer organization
- Founded Art of the Written Word, LLC, 2010-2014
- Who’s Who for Women in Business, 2011
- Marketing Impact Academy Alum
- Certified: Skin Care and Advanced Color Consultant
- Essential Oil Specialist and Premier Leader
- Broke into the extremely competitive Video Games industry
- Paid back all my debt and increased my personal credit score by 200 points!
- Doctoral student in HCC at a prestigious American Association University.
- Master Entertainment Arts and Engineering (EAE)
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics
- Bonus Mama (aka stepmother) and Aunt of 19 (going on 20) niblings
What do we have in common?
We don’t have to have anything in common to have joy in our relationships, but it’s always fun to talk about the passions, pursuits, and hobbies we have in common. Here’s some things I enjoy:
- Games! Playing, researching, and creating!
- Mixed Media Arts & Crafts including crochet, fine arts, jewelry, writing, and papercrafts
- Movement: yoga, soccer, scenic hikes, walking, family bike rides, etc.
- Camping and hiking with loved ones
- Herbal Tea parties!
- Quiet service
- Curling up in bed with a good book
- Continual self-improvement
- Celebrating little things
- Meditation and gratitude prayers (In nature or my zen corner)
- Bubble baths!
- Making my kiddos and their cousins LAUGH!
Maybe motto isn’t quite the right word…. but here it is anyway! Throughout my life I’ve had different quotes, mantras, and affirmations that have helped me through those times. I present these to you in hopes that one or more will help you achieve what you desire in life at this time and in the future.
- Faith and family FIRST, purposeful career & business SECOND, FUN ALWAYS!
- Never suppress a generous thought.
- There’s a solution to every problem. If there wasn’t a solution, then it wouldn’t be a problem!
- Everything works out in the end, if it hasn’t worked out, it’s not the end!
- What you focus on GROWS / What you think about you bring about.
- God loves effort, and effort yields great rewards!
- Christ makes all things new.
- Show up! to go UP!
- Persistence is key.
- Love, Serve, Grow.
- Make it messy! Do it scared! Refine as you go and let confidence catch up to you!
- True faith and love take action!
- Life was meant for having fun!
Let’s stay in touch!
I think you’re awesome! So let’s stay in touch! The best way to stay in touch is to subscribe and receive your free gift!
Let’s get started!
The best time to start your journey to greater peace and happiness is now because now is the only time we can take action! We can’t change the past, we can only affect our future by acting in our present. So let’s get started!
I’m so excited to get to meet you!